Don’t have access to a Windows or Mac computer? No worries! In this guide, you will learn a couple of ways to bypass a Google account on Samsung without a PC.
To elaborate, new Samsung smart devices are secured with FRP (Factory Reset Protection). FRP prevents unauthorized users from misusing the phone even after they have factory reset it. They must pass authentication barriers by entering the password of the Google account connected to their phone to prove that they are the genuine owners of the smartphone.
Although FRP is for the device and users’ safety, it may turn out to be a troublesome feature if the real owner of the phone forgets the password or unlock pattern. This is because the smartphone may not have any measure or gauge to identify whether it was factory reset by the original buyer or a thief who is not supposed to have access to it.
Now, if you’re a genuine purchaser and forgot the unlock pattern or password, you can use the Easy Samsung FRP Tool that helps you bypass the FRP restrictions and regain access to your phone. However, this method requires you to use a PC. Therefore the following sections will tell you how to bypass Google account on Samsung phones without a PC.
How to Bypass Google Account on Samsung Without a PC
A couple of solutions are available to help you bypass a Google account on Samsung without a PC after a successful factory reset. Some most common methods are explained below. For all the methods explained below, you need a stable Wi-Fi connection.
Method 1: Use Google Keyboard
The following steps will help you to Samsung FRP bypass without a PC using Google virtual keyboard:
- After a successful factory reset, restart your phone.
- Select your preferred language.
- Connect the phone to the Wi-Fi network when it prompts.
- On the Verify your account screen, tap inside the text input field.
- Long-tap the @ key.
- Tap Google Keyboard Settings from the Settings menu when it appears.
- Tap the More icon (with three dots) from the top-right corner.
- Tap to select Help & Feedback from the menu.
- Tap Use Google Keyboard from the Help page.
- Long-tap over any text on the screen to select it.
- Tap Web Search from the top-right area.
- Type Settings in the search bar.
- Tap the Settings icon when it appears in the results list.
- On the Settings screen, scroll down and tap About phone.
- From the next screen, go to Software information.
- Tap the Build Number option seven times (until you see a message saying that the Developer mode is enabled).
- Go back to the previous screen and tap Developer options.
- Turn on the OEM unlocking button on the Developer options screen.
- Get back to the Settings page.
- Restart your Samsung phone and continue using it normally.
Method 2: Use Talkback
Talkback is a feature in Samsung devices that allows you to listen to what’s on the screen. Although Talkback is there for differently-abled people, you can ‘misuse’ it for Samsung FRP bypass without a PC. The process is given below:
- After the factory reset, use the process given earlier to get to the Verify your account page.
- Type anything in the text input field.
- Long-tap to select the text.
- Go to Keyboard Settings.
- Tap About Samsung Keyboard.
- Tap Open Source License.
- Long-tap the license agreement page.
- Tap the More icon from the top-right corner.
- Tap Web Search and notice that your request is declined.
- Get back to the Wi-Fi connection screen.
- Repeatedly press the Home button three to four times until the Google Talkback app launches.
- Draw L on the Talkback tutorial menu.
- From the global context menu that appears, tap the Talkback Settings option a couple of times until the screen becomes vertically scrollable.
- Press and hold the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons simultaneously until the Suspend Talkback screen appears.
- Click OK.
- Get back to the Talkback Settings page.
- Scroll down to the bottom.
- Tap Help & Feedback.
- Tap Get Started with Voice Access.
- On the next screen, tap to play the YouTube video.
- Tap the link above the video to launch the YouTube app.
- Tap Cancel when a popup box appears.
- Type Lavileztechservice in the search bar.
- Scroll down and tap Andoes Launcher from the download page.
- Download the andoes.launcher.apk file.
- Note: Alternatively, use the http://bit.ly/2yeqh5Q link to download quickshortcutmaker-2-4-0.apk, if you cannot download Andoes Launcher.
- After completing the download, go to Bookmarks > History > Download History.
- Tap Andoes Launcher.
- Tap Settings > Unknown Sources.
- On the next screen, deselect the option that is selected.
- Tap OK.
- Install Andoes Launcher you downloaded earlier.
- Once the installation is complete, go to your phone’s Settings screen.
- Go to Lock Screen & Security.
- Tap Other Security Settings.
- Tap Device Administration.
- Uncheck the Find My device option.
- Get back to the Settings screen.
- Tap Apps.
- Ensure that the visibility of System Apps is turned on.
- Tap and turn off Google Account manager.
- Disable Google Play Services.
- Get back to the Download History page.
- Search for and download and install Technocare.
- Tap Done when the app is installed.
- Get back to the Settings screen.
- Tap Clouds and Accounts > Accounts.
- Tap Add Account.
- Tap Google from the available list.
- Once the message saying Couldn’t Sign In appears, tap Next.
- Repeat this process one more time and notice that you can sign in.
- On the next screen, enter your new Gmail account and the credentials that you have access to.
- Wait while Google verifies the details.
- Once done, get back to the Settings screen.
- Tap Other Security Settings.
- Tap Device Administrators and turn on the Android Device Manager option.
- Get back to the Apps screen and turn on Google Play Services.
- When the phone restarts, tap Don’t Restore.
- Proceed without choosing any security option.
- Use the process given above to turn on Developer options.
- Get to the Developer options screen and turn on USB debugging and OEM unlocking.
- Next, get back to the About Phone window.
- Tap Reset and choose Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Delete All to reset your device deleting everything.
- Once the phone restarts, continue setting it up as a new device.
Method 3: Use SIM PIN Code
You can also use your active SIM to bypass Google account Samsung without a PC. The process is given below:
Note: You need a PIN-locked SIM for this method to work.
- After the successful factory reset, power on your Samsung phone.
- Select your preferred language and connect to a Wi-Fi network.
- When the Verify your account screen appears, insert a working PIN-locked SIM in the SIM slot.
- When the phone prompts you to enter the SIM unlock PIN, take out the SIM while pressing the Power button once.
- Tap the Lock icon on the screen.
- Tap Notification settings from the notification bar.
- On the next window, tap See all.
- Tap Most recent from the top-left corner.
- Tap All from the menu.
- Scroll down and tap YouTube.
- On the next window, scroll down and tap In-app notification settings.
- Tap History and privacy.
- Tap YouTube Terms of Service.
- Tap ACCEPT & CONTINUE from the bottom of the Welcome to Chrome screen.
- Tap Next on the next window.
- On the Sign in to Chrome page, tap NO THANKS from the bottom-left corner.
- When the Google Chrome browser launches, search for and download the Apex Launcher.apk file.
- Install Apex Launcher on your phone.
- Download the following two apps as well and save them to the Memory Card. (You may need a different device for this.)
- Connect the Memory Card to the OTG cable, and connect the cable to your phone.
- On your phone, get to the App Drawer.
- Go to My Files > USB storage.
- Tap to run and install the BypassFRPAndroid_6.apk file that you downloaded and saved to the Memory Card earlier.
- Next, tap to run and install the FRP_Bypass.apk file too.
- Once the installation is complete, disconnect the OTG cable.
- Next, get back to the Verify your account screen.
- Enter the new email ID and try signing in.
- Uninstall Apex Launcher and both the other APK files that you installed earlier.
- If you’re signed out, try signing in using the same new email ID again while skipping all the security configurations for now.
- Let the phone set up for the first time.
- Once done, continue using the smartphone normally.
Although FRP is for users’ safety, genuine owners of smartphones may face trouble because of it. If you have a computer, the Easy Samsung FRP Tool removes this barrier with a few mouse clicks. Otherwise, the methods explained above can help you bypass a Google account on Samsung without a PC.